Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My New Obsession

I had a dream about the Ovalatte at Ella's Uncle the other night (916 Dundas St. West). I don't really remember what happened in the dream, but I woke up and knew I had to have one! Who knew that mixing espresso and steamed milk with a lovable, and 'healthy', morning malt n' barley beverage could be oh-so addictive. Thing is, don't try this at home because I did and it just doesn't work.
Check out Ella's Uncle, the coffee and the sweets are great. Only problem is, you still might be exhausted after your double Americano from all the hipsters up in the joint. Sorry to all the grown men in skinny jeans but if the Jonas Brothers are doing it, then you probably shouldn't be!
http://ellasuncle.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know Maia, the ovalattes are becoming a dangerous addiction for me and I blame you entirely! I'm going to have to find a new bike route to work to avoid the temptation...