Sunday, February 17, 2008

Life just isn't Fair!


Some people wax poetic about the fashion in NYC, others about the restaurants or the fact that you can walk everywhere. But I'll tell you the only thing NYC has that Toronto doesn't. The only thing that matters, that is.
Trader Joe's infamous Two Buck Chuck. That's right, get yourself a totally drinkable bottle of California wine for two American dollars (that's $2.01 Canadian) at this Whole Foods competitor. Charles Shaw wines are from the Eureka state and grape varieties range from Cabernet Sauvignon to Shiraz to Merlot. Honestly, I couldn't care less about their white counterparts. But if you do, pick up a bottle of their equally cheap Chardonnay (that's a flavor of white wine, right?).
So, when I head to NYC this April I'll be hitting up the Trader Joe's in Union Square to stock up just like the girl in the photo. I suggest you do too.
Trader Joe's Wine Shop , 138 East 14th Street, 212-529-6326

1 comment:

g said...

girl in photo looks familliar-- kind of a natalie portman/ salma hayek hybrid-don't you think??
do I know her?